WHEN: Sunday, September 20, 2015 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
WHERE: Mariners’ Museum Park on Warwick Boulevard (across from Warwick High School).
- Dog Walk: $10 per person – click here to register (Free* for children 6 and under)
Day-Of Fees at the Event:
- Dog Walk: $25 per person
- Festival Entrance Fee: $5 per person, or buy 3 and get 1 free!
- Exclusive Paws for a Cause t-shirt (at the event)
- Swag bag filled with your fundraising prizes
- Free personal web page for your fundraising efforts
- FREE admission to the festival
- Set a fundraising goal
- Create a fundraising team at your business or a group of friends
- Talk to your friends, family and co-workers
- More fundraising tips
Noon: Welcome Noon – 3:45: Contests and demonstrations 1:45: Warm-up 2:00: SPCA DOG WALK 3:45: Announcement of Winners & Top Fundraisers, Raffle & Prize Winners, and Final Fundraising Tally Stay up-to-date with new events details including event timeline, contests, and more! More on the latest event details.
We invite you to become a sponsor for this event that will attract animal lovers from across the region! Our sponsorship opportunities offer businesses advertising opportunities. If you don’t see something that suits your organization, let us know and we’ll be happy to build a package just for you! More about our sponsorship opportunities.
Vendor and Exhibitor Information
The Peninsula SPCA welcomes any local business or non-profit organization to set up a booth at Paws for a Cause. This event targets SPCA supporters and animals lovers from across the Peninsula. We hope you will join us for this spectacular event! Sign up for a vendor/exhibitor space today.
Vet Challenge Information
Paws for a Cause Vet Challenge has officially kicked-off! Is your vet participating? You can join your vet’s team and help them win this challenge. More about how can you participate in the Vet Challenge.