WHERE: Mariners’ Museum Park on Warwick Boulevard (across from Warwick High School).
Online Dog Walk Registration:
- Through August 23: Dog Walk: $10 per person – click here to register
- August 24 – September 18: Dog Walk registration: $15 per person
- Dog Walk Registration – day of event at the door: $25 per person
Dog Walk Registration is FREE for children 6 and under ($5 for child t-shirt)
**Participants are encouraged to register ahead of time to
ensure they receive a t-shirt in the proper size.**
Day-Of Fees at the Event:
- Dog Walk: $25 per person
- Festival Entrance Fee: $5 per person, or buy 3 and get 1 free!
- Children 6 & under are free
- Exclusive Paws for a Cause t-shirt (at the event)
- Register in advance to ensure you receive a festival t-shirt in the proper size
- Goody bag filled with your fundraising prizes
- Free personal web page for your fundraising efforts
- FREE admission to the festival
- Set a fundraising goal
- Create a fundraising team at your business or a group of friends
- Talk to your friends, family and co-workers
- More fundraising tips
Noon – 1:30 p.m.: Demonstrations
2:00: SPCA DOG WALK to benefit the animals of the Peninsula SPCA
3:30 p.m.: Contests: Dog Costume, Pet/Owner look-alike, and Best Trick
3:45: Announcement of Winners & Top Fundraisers, Prize Winners, and Final Fundraising Tally
Stay up-to-date with new events details including event timeline, contests, and more!
Download a copy of our brochure: 2015 Paws for a Cause Brochure
We have a number of volunteer opportunities for individuals and organizations before and on the day of the event. Click here to see our volunteer opportunities and to sign up!
We invite you to become a sponsor for this event that will attract animal lovers from across the region! Our sponsorship opportunities offer businesses advertising opportunities. If you don’t see something that suits your organization, let us know and we’ll be happy to build a package just for you! More about our sponsorship opportunities.
Vendor and Exhibitor Information
The Peninsula SPCA welcomes any local business or non-profit organization to set up a booth at Paws for a Cause. This event targets SPCA supporters and animals lovers from across the Peninsula. We hope you will join us for this spectacular event! Sign up for a vendor/exhibitor space today.
Vet Challenge Information
Paws for a Cause Vet Challenge has officially kicked-off! Is your vet participating? You can join your vet’s team and help them win this challenge. More about how can you participate in the Vet Challenge.