The 9th Annual Peninsula SPCA’s Paws for a Cause Dog Walk & Festival is on Sunday, September 20, 2015 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Mariners’ Museum Park on Warwick Boulevard (across from Warwick High School).
Online Registration Fees *registration opens May 2015*
- Dog Walk: $15 per person (Free* for children 6 and under)
Day-Of Fees at the Event:
- Dog Walk: $25 per person
- Festival Entrance Fee: $5 per person, or buy 3 and get 1 free!
- Exclusive Paws for a Cause t-shirt (at the event)
- Swag bag filled with your fundraising prizes
- Free personal web page for your fundraising efforts
- Set a fundraising goal
- Create a fundraising team at your business or a group of friends
- Talk to your friends, family and co-workers
- More fundraising tips
Noon – 3:45: Contests and demonstrations
2:00: SPCA DOG WALK
3:45: Announcement of Winners & Top Fundraisers, Raffle & Prize Winners, and Final Fundraising Tally
We invite you to become a sponsor for this event that will attract animal lovers from across the region! Our sponsorship opportunities offer businesses advertising opportunities. If you don’t see something that suits your organization, let us know and we’ll be happy to build a package just for you!
More about our sponsorship opportunities.
Vendor and Exhibitor Information
The Peninsula SPCA welcomes any local business or non-profit organization to set up a booth at Paws for a Cause. This event targets SPCA supporters and animals lovers from across the Peninsula. We hope you will join us for this spectacular event!
More to sign up for a vendor/exhibitor space today.
Vet Challenge Information
Paws for a Cause Vet Challenge has officially kicked-off! Is your vet participating? You can join your vet’s team and help them win this challenge.
More about how can you participate in the Vet Challenge.